Waht is your favourite type of bike?

Thursday 2 February 2012

Best places to cycle

France is a hot spot for cycling in the summer as the ski slopes turn into amazing cycling tracks. Morzine is a very good place to go in France and is very affordable. Another very famous place is Whistler in Canada. It is good for all types of cycling from road to downhill. I have been to Morzine once before but I have never been to whistler and I am hoping to go soon though. Now I will put up the links to my favourite bike parts shop.  http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ 
This shop has everything and at affordable prices.
Below I am going to put up a video of cycling in whistler just so you can see the quality of cycling.                 
Life Cycles Whistler Night Shoot from Life Cycles on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment